Click to View
The Trustee communicates issues affecting libraries and library services. Once a library and systems join LTA, all their trustees automatically receive this quarterly publication published by LTA. To learn more about membership in LTA, Click Here.
In This Issue
- Year in Review
- Get Your Library Questions Answered!
- News from the State Librarian
- Handbook for Library Trustees of New York State - A Must Read!
- ILEAD USA and Helping All Trustees Succeed (HATS ) - Awesome Ideas for Trustee Education
- President's Memo
- From the Editor's Desk
- LTA at NYLA 2016
- Unveiling of the 2015 Edition of the Handbook for Library Trustees
- System Overview
- LTA is seeking nominations for three awards to be presented at the annual Institute, May 6-7, 2016 in Plattsburgh, NY.
- Keep these dates on your calendar so you don't miss an opportunity to connect in 2016.
Keep these dates on your calendar so you don't miss an opportunity to connect in 2016.
Winter 2016 issue of Trustee
February 26: Deadline to submit nominations for: Trustee of the Year, Friend of the Year, Velma K Moore
March 2: Advocacy Day in Albany
May 6 and 7: 2016 Annual Trustee Institute, Plattsburgh, NY