Click to View
The Trustee communicates issues affecting libraries and library services. Once a library and systems join LTA, all their trustees automatically receive this quarterly publication published by LTA. To learn more about membership in LTA, Click Here.
In This Issue
- Summer Reading at New York Libraries
- NEW LEADERSHIP FOR ASSEMBLY COMMITTEE ON LIBRARIES AND EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY:
- From the Editor's Desk
- President's Memo
- Library Advocacy Day 2013 Was A Success
- 2013 Trustee Institute
- System Overview: The Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System
- Policy Spotlight: Several Thousand Tablets Donated to Queens Library
Library Advocacy Day 2013 Was A Success
Spring 2013 issue of TrusteeLegislative Advocacy Day – March 5th.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, - each of you do make a difference. Library supporters from all areas of the state came to speak about restoring the library budget to the levels of 2007 - $102 million dollars.