Click to View
The Trustee communicates issues affecting libraries and library services. Once a library and systems join LTA, all their trustees automatically receive this quarterly publication published by LTA. To learn more about membership in LTA, Click Here.
In This Issue
- LTA Offering Trustee Workshops at NYLA Conference on November 9 & 10
- News from the State Librarian
- President's Memo
- Our Meetings Are Your Meetings
- System Overview
- A Heads Up Before the Holidays
- From the Editor's Desk
- Library Trustees Association welcomes new board member
- Policy Spotlight
Our Meetings Are Your Meetings
Fall 2012 issue of Trustee
Just a reminder to all Library Trustees Association of New York members that the quarterly LTA directors meetings are open meetings. If you are in the
Albany area on any of our meeting dates, you are welcome to attend.
Meetings are held at the Hampton Inn Downtown Albany at 25 Chapel Street, 12210.
Meetings begin at 9 am on the scheduled Saturdays.
Upcoming LTA Directors meetings:
Saturday, November 17, 2012 • Saturday, March 3, 2012