Click to View
The Trustee communicates issues affecting libraries and library services. Once a library and systems join LTA, all their trustees automatically receive this quarterly publication published by LTA. To learn more about membership in LTA, Click Here.
In This Issue
- Call for Nominations for the 2011 Velma K. Moore Award!
- News from the State Librarian
- President's Memo
- Kindle Winner!
- Update from Assemblymember John Bing
- Library Trustees Association of NYS Board of Directors to present the following three awards:
- From the Editor's Desk
- System Overview
- Save the Date
- 2010 Onondaga County Trustee of the Year
Winter 2011 issue of Trustee
Thanks to everyone who stopped by our table at the 2010 NYLA conference and entered our free drawing for the Amazon Kindle.
We are pleased to announce that the winner is… Joseph J. Carroll
Mr. Carroll is President of the Board of Trustees for the Baldwin Public Library, serving his second term. He is also on the board of the Nassau Library System.