Click to View
The Trustee communicates issues affecting libraries and library services. Once a library and systems join LTA, all their trustees automatically receive this quarterly publication published by LTA. To learn more about membership in LTA, Click Here.
In This Issue
- President's Memo: What Have We Learned?
- Editorial: A New Name on the Masthead
- NYSALB Directors Elected
- NYSALB Committee Chairs Announced
- From The Desk Of The Library Committee Chair Assemblywoman Sandy Galef
- From The Desk Of The Sub-Committee Chair Senator Hugh T. Farley
- Communicating With Your Legislators
- Advocates Win History-Making Vote On Library Aid
- What's Your Library Board's IQ
- Susan Keitel, Executive Director of NYLA, To Retire
- Velma Moore Award Special Notice!!!
- Facing Tough Times, A Rural Public Library Looks To Online Commerce
- The Library Circuit: The Olean Public Library
- The "Cybermobile" A Mobile Library
- THE TRUSTEE