Click to View
The Trustee communicates issues affecting libraries and library services. Once a library and systems join LTA, all their trustees automatically receive this quarterly publication published by LTA. To learn more about membership in LTA, Click Here.
In This Issue
- President's Memo
- Advocacy Now! How?
- NYSALB TRUSTEE INSTITUTE MAY 2001
- From The Desk Of The Committee Chair
- From The Desk of Sub-committee Chair
- Legislative Update
- Library Legislative Day A Date To Remember
- No Ordinary Year For New York's Libraries: Regents Propose $95 Million For Libraries In 2001 And Beyond
- A Successful Literary Fund Raiser
- The Library Circuit
- An Interview with Mary Jo Ketchum
- Can The Small Be Heard?
- Koehl Named Velma Moore Award Winner
- Did You Know?
- THE TRUSTEE
Library Legislative Day A Date To Remember
Winter 2001 issue of Trustee
Make sure to Calendar Tuesday, March 20, 2001 for your trip to Albany, NY. Library Legislative Day, and all that it entails, requires your active support more than ever.