Click to View
The Trustee communicates issues affecting libraries and library services. Once a library and systems join LTA, all their trustees automatically receive this quarterly publication published by LTA. To learn more about membership in LTA, Click Here.
In This Issue
- President's Memo: Services, Sources, and Success
- It's Time For Us To Talk About The Future!
- 2000-2001 NYSALB Officers
- New Trustees Elected
- The NYSALB 2000 Trustee Institute
- From The Desk Of The Committee Chair Assemblywoman Naomi C. Matusow
- From The Desk Of The Sub-committee Chair Senator Hugh T. Farley: Libraries Deserve a "COLA" Too
- Legislative Update
- Fundraising for the Mid-Hudson Valley An Electronic Forum
- Multiculturalism: The Spirit of New York Libraries
- No Generation Gap At Annual Read Aloud
- Not Just For Children
- The Library Circuit: New City Library
- Seeking Moore Award Candidates Deadline August 15
- THE TRUSTEE
2000-2001 NYSALB Officers
July 2000 issue of Trustee
Officers who will lead NYSALB in the year 2000-2001 were selected at the organizational meeting held in Rochester, NY on May 6. The New York State Association of Library Boards serves library boards throughout New York State providing communications, information, guidance, education and recognition of library trustee activities and accomplishments.
- President: Davis Crippen
- 1st Vice-President: Norman Jacknis
- 2nd Vice-President: Nancy Simaitis
- Treasurer: Audrey J. Smith
- Secretary: Martina Thompson
NYSALB trustees serve as a public service and do not receive any remuneration.